If you’re planning to book the Glebe you will need to contact our office team, who will be more than happy to help.

Whether you’re wanting to use the whole Centre, or only part of it, for a whole day, or for an hour, we can accommodate you.

The Glebe is available for hire from 0900 to 2300 every day (subject to availability).

The Glebe has a Premises Licence, allowing you to host the following types of entertainment:

  • theatrical performance
  • showing a film
  • indoor sporting event
  • live music
  • recorded music
  • dance
  • facilities for making music
  • dancing facilities

The Glebe is not licensed for the sale of alcohol, but you can arrange a pay bar as long as you have obtained a Temporary Event Notice from Amber Valley Borough Council. Amber Valley limits the number of TENs the Glebe can hold each year, so please check with Sue or Marie before applying.

Go Back